This publication is aimed at sex workers of all genders and backgrounds, sex worker projects, human rights organizations and advocates. It contains practical information on how to start human rights documenting projects, to organize human rights campaigns and to use formal human rights mechanisms.
In this booklet you can find among others:
– different models of human rights documenting;
– tips on interviewing victim or witness of human rights violation;
– tips for writing Human Rights Submissions and Letters;
– how to report sex-workers’ rights abuses through UN Special Procedures;
– helpful links for Human Rights Submissions;
– useful contacts of Human Rights Groups;
– some more useful info for your documenting and advocacy work;
here you can find the booklet in English.